- Laundry Chutes
- Kitchen Equipment
- Hydor Fans
- Hydor Grilles
- Spiral Ducting
Air 8 UK supply and deliver our TigerChute range of stainless steel laundry chute ducting systems provided in kit format for residential installations. The laundry chute sizes available are 250mm (Smallest), 300mm (Standard size), 350mm (Large), 400mm (Extra large). We provide the 250mm as our entry level kit and is suitable for most washing but would not fit large wooly jumpers and sheets etc. The standard size residential kit is our 300mm diameter and is suitable for most washing and bed linen (Not duvets!).
The stainless steel tubes are especially suited to laundry chute applications because they are pre-fabricated and fit tightly together using a specialised in-built push-fit connection system. Manufactured within the EU and not imported internationally, we can provide the TigerChutes ducting parts within just a few days from your order placement.
Air 8 residential laundry chute systems are manufactured from especially high grade 316L (1.4404) stainless steel. This makes them super hard wearing and not prone to rusting, corrosion, scratches, buckling, staining or harbouring dirty laundry smells. Other suppliers will provide their chute systems in 304L stainless steel that is not as hard wearing, and we are confident that our systems would outperform theirs in every conceivable way.
A fire rated access door is not supplied as standard. This is because our universal access door adapter plate can be cut to suit fitting to the rear of most available fire rated access doors
Laundry Chute kit 1 - For a 2 storey house with installation into a worktop located on the first floor
Laundry Chute kit 2 - For a 2 storey house with installation into a fire door, a universal flat connection plate is supplied for fitting rear of fire rated access door
Laundry Chute kit 3 - For a 3 storey house with installation into 1 fire rated access door on top floor, a universal flat connection plate is supplied for fitting rear of access door
Laundry Chute kit 4 - For a 3 Storey house with installation of fire rated access doors on both the 1st and 2nd floor, universal flat plates are supplied for fitting to the rear of standard fire rated access doors
Kits: We offer a residential Laundry Chute Kit supply and delivery service. That’s all, but we can offer some remote advice!
Fitting: We do not fit laundry chute kits because they are a simplistic push fit design and most compitent DIY'ers, self-builders or qualified builders could easily install them
- Very high grade scratch and corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel with a polished finish inside and outside the tubes
- Smooth bore with no sharp edges or protrusions to catch on your clothes
- 30 Minutes of fire containment within the system as standard
- Stainless steel fire stop plate supplied with all kits as standard to prevent the spread of fire between all floors (Simply screw the plate down and apply an intumiscent sealant on site)
- All components come with European CE marking and product testing as standard
- Easy and quick assembly with 50mm overlap on all pipe connections
- Lengths can be cut on site to suit your individual application requirement
For more information telephone us +44(0)1213069481